"Never Underestimate the Power of Massage "
Welcome to Canine Pawsitive Touch
Canine Pawsitive Touch is a DFW Metroplex home-based & mobile service providing highly-trained, professional, therapeutic canine massage combined with Reiki. Canine Massage is a holistic complement to traditional veterinarian care. Massage manipulates tissues; reducing pain, aiding in relaxation and alleviating anxiety. For the canine athlete, it helps prevent injuries as well as assists in recovering from injuries. For the aging senior, massage and Reiki sooths tired muscles, increases range of motion and provides comfort when making life's transition.
Why Canine Massage?
- Your dog needs and deserves the benefits of therapeutic massage.
- Canine massage can either calm and relax or energize and invigorate.
- Your dog can feel the difference between "Petting" and "Touch with Intent".
- After massage, dogs become less anxious, more calm and relaxed.
- After an invigorating session, dogs are more active, happy, and playful.
- Canine massage returns the dog's gift of unconditional love and kindness.
- Athletic dogs perform their best with lowered risk of injury after massage.
- Alternative therapies like massage and Reiki are a positive adjunct to traditional veterinary medicine and enhance the comfort and life of our cherished companions.
After an initial meeting with you and your companion each massage/massage program is developed especially for your dog's current needs.
Canine Pawsitive Touch does not diagnose or treat. Neither massage nor Reiki are intended as a substitute for regular veterinary care. Please contact your veterinarian if you suspect your dog has a health issue.
Please always remember that massage, Reiki, body work and other alternative modalities are meant to complement your dog's care and health. They along with any other services provided by Canine Pawsitive Massage are NEVER meant to replace or substitute professional veterinary care.